Last updated on: February 12, 2021
Our data protection policy, in accordance with the recommendations of the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés, aims to inform users of the https://madeinfrance.shop/en/ website of the commitments and measures taken by our company to ensure respect for the personal data of visitors, users and customers.
It was established in accordance with the provisions of the French Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, the European Regulation on Personal Data (R.G.P.D.) of May 23, 2018 and the Act transposing the European Regulation on Personal Data Protection (R.G.P.D.) of June 20, 2018.
Under the following articles, the terms "Personal Data" or "Data", "Processing", "Controller" have the definition attributed to them in the sense of the R.G.P.D. (Article 4).
1. THE DATA COLLECTED
Made in France collects and processes data strictly necessary for the purposes for which they are processed. We undertake to our users not to process data for purposes other than those mentioned below. If we were to offer a new service on our website, requiring the collection and processing of your data, we undertake to collect the agreement of our users once again before offering the new service in question.
Made in France does not offer its users services for which they have not given their express, written and prior consent.
2. THE FINALITY OF THE TREATMENTS
Made in France collects data from its users so that they can benefit from some of our specific services and the purposes of processing are as follows:
a. Contact our customer service: an e-mail address is available on our website (firstname.lastname@example.org) and a contact form (https://madeinfrance.shop/en/contact-us) to allow our users and customers to contact our customer service. In fact, in order to best process your requests, we collect your e-mail addresses, as well as the information contained in your e-mail and necessary to process your request or order if applicable.
b. Subscription to our newsletter: on the home page, users of our site have the possibility to subscribe to our newsletter to receive the latest information about our company and our products. For your registration we collect your email address. The user has the possibility to ask at any time to unsubscribe from our newsletter, either by clicking on the "unsubscribe" button in the emails he receives from us, or by formulating a request to the following email address: email@example.com.
c. Creation of a customer account: for any order placed on our website, users must create a customer account. We collect your email address, your first and last names. You can request the deletion of your customer account by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
d. Management of your orders: for any order placed on our site, we collect your identity and delivery information in order to be able to send you your order. The user is responsible for the veracity of the information provided. Made in France cannot be held responsible in case of erroneous information provided when placing an order.
f. Prevent and fight against computer fraud (spamming, hacking, etc.): computer equipment used for navigation, IP address, password. Whenever our site processes personal data, it takes all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and relevance of the personal data with respect to the purposes for which it processes them.
3. ACCESS TO DATA
The data we collect on our site is for our exclusive use only. Your personal data is not disclosed to third parties and is only accessible to authorized employees of our company.
The person in charge of processing your data for the Company Made in France can be reached at the following address: email@example.com.
As the person responsible for processing the data he collects, he undertakes to respect the framework of the legal provisions in force. In particular, it is his responsibility to provide prospects, clients and users with complete information on the processing of their personal data and to maintain a register of processing in accordance with reality.
4. NON-DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
Our Site will not process, host or transfer the Information collected about its Customers and users to a country outside the European Union or recognized as "unsuitable" by the European Commission without prior notice to the Customer.
However, Made in France remains free to choose its technical and commercial subcontractors on the condition that they present sufficient guarantees with regard to the requirements of the General Regulation on Data Protection (RGPD: n° 2016-679).
Our Company undertakes to take all necessary precautions to preserve the security of the Information and in particular that it is not communicated to unauthorized persons.
The User's Personal Data may be processed by subsidiaries of our Company and subcontractors (service providers), exclusively in order to achieve the purposes of this policy.
5. DATA SECURITY AND INCIDENT NOTIFICATION
To ensure the security and confidentiality of Personal Data and Personal Health Data, our site uses networks protected by standard features such as firewalls, pseudonymization, encryption and password protection.
Our site and our company have taken all useful and necessary precautions, with regard to the state of the art in this area, to protect your information in a secure environment in order to avoid any destruction, loss, alteration, distribution or unauthorized access. No matter how hard we try, no method of transmission over the Internet and no method of electronic storage is completely secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee absolute security. If we become aware of a security breach, we will notify affected users so that they can take appropriate action. Our incident notification procedures take into account our legal obligations, whether at the national or European level.
In the event that the integrity and confidentiality of your data is compromised, the data controller undertakes to comply with the procedures established under the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 and the European Data Protection Regulation ("DPR").
However, the user is responsible for the security of his or her own login and password relating to his or her customer account. Made in France cannot be held liable in case of loss or theft of these identifiers and access to a user's customer account by a third party due to the theft of his identifiers.
6. DATA RETENTION
We do not exceed the legal data retention periods and your data is kept only for the time necessary to process the purposes for which it was collected.
7. HUMAN RIGHTS
With regard to the legal provisions of the French Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978 and the European Regulation on Data Protection ("R.G.P.D"), users of the https://madeinfrance.shop/ website have the following rights:
- right of access (article 15 RGPD) and rectification (article 16 RGPD), updating, completeness of Users' data, right to lock or delete Users' personal data (article 17 RGPD), when they are inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, outdated, or whose collection, use, communication or retention is prohibited
- right to withdraw consent at any time (section 13-2c GDAR)
- right to limit the processing of Users' data (article 18 RGPD)
- right to object to the processing of Users' data (article 21 RGPD)
- the right to the portability of the data provided by the Users, when these data are subject to automated processing based on their consent or on a contract (article 20 RGPD)
- the right to define the fate of the Users' data after their death and to choose to whom https://madeinfrance.shop/ will communicate (or not) its data to a third party that they will have previously designated.
Our site and our company cannot oppose the request for the exercise of their rights by the Users. This request may be made at any time by electronic means at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requests will be processed within ten (10) working days unless an overriding reason is given and justified by our company justifying an extension of the deadline.
8. SEIZURE OF THE CNIL
If our Company does not satisfy the user's request, the user is entitled to refer the matter to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés, https://www.cnil.fr) in order to enforce his or her rights.
9. MINIMUM AGE
In accordance with the provisions of article 8 of the R.G.P.D., we do not collect, directly or indirectly, personal data from persons under the age of sixteen (16). Users under the age of sixteen (16) are invited to seek the consent of a legal representative - required by Made in France - so that their personal data can be collected.
Made in France reserves the right to request proof of this agreement from the legal representative. The responsibility of our company cannot be sought in case of provision by any user of personal data concerning a minor under the age of sixteen (16).
10. COOKIE DEFINITION
The user is informed that a cookie is a small file deposited on the terminal of any user (computer, tablet or mobile device), by our site, during its consultation. It does not contain any personal information, but allows a link to be made between the user's device and his preferences for use and experience on our site (e.g., location, language, font size).
For the use of "cookie" files involving the saving and analysis of personal data, the consent of the user is always requested. This consent is valid for a period of thirteen (13) months, at the end of which the user will be asked for a new authorization.
We use and collect cookies for the purposes of :
- To process statistics and information on the traffic on our site and to optimize the latter;
- To provide our users with a smooth browsing experience by adapting the presentation of our site to the user's terminal display preferences;
- To store information provided on the platform by the user (access to his/her account, contents of an order basket, etc.).
The cookies present on our site are the following:
13. OPPOSITION AND CONFIGURATION
All users of the site https://madeinfrance.shop/ can oppose the recording of "cookies" by configuring their browser software in the following way(s):
- Open a private browser window;
- Configuring cookies via the "Cookies" Widget available on the home page of our site;
- Or any other means available to the user.
- At any time the user may choose to express and modify his wishes regarding cookies.
Our Company declines all responsibility for the consequences related to the operation of the site and any services that may be offered as a result:
- Refusal of cookies by the user
- And / or the impossibility for the site to record or consult the cookies necessary for their operation because of the user's choice.
14. SETTING UP THE NAVIGATION SOFTWARE
- For Microsoft Edge TM: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge
- For Safari TM: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html
- For Chrome TM: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- For Firefox TM: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
- For Opera TM: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
15. SOCIAL NETWORK ICONS
By clicking on the icons dedicated to social networks, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Instagram on our site, and if the user has accepted the deposit of cookies by continuing his navigation on the site, these social networks may also deposit cookies on the user's terminals.
The user can consult the data protection policy of these social networks to set cookies:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- YouTube: https://support.google.com/youtube/?hl=fr#topic=9257498
- Twitter: https://help.twitter.com/fr
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin?lang=fr
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/
- Pinterest: https://policy.pinterest.com/fr/privacy-policy
16. MODIFICATION AND AGREEMENT OF THE CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY
The version currently published on our website is the current version of this policy.
Made in France reserves the right to modify it at any time in order to comply with current legal obligations. It is therefore the responsibility of each user to regularly consult this policy in order to keep informed of the latest changes that could be made to this policy.
By browsing our site, the user acknowledges having read, understood and accepted this data protection policy.